- End of terrace former blacksmith’s cottage +
- Three double bedrooms, one en suite +
- Three reception rooms +
- Bespoke kitchen, utility room, family bathroom, and cloakroom +
- Period features +
- Fitted wardrobes +
- Rear garden and enclosed front garden +
- Double garage and off street parking +
A period three bedroom end of terrace character cottage, dating back to the 17th-century, with a detached double garage, off street parking and enclosed gardens, within walking distance of village amenities. The property, dating back to before 1635, has been known as Old Forge Cottage since the 1880s, was once the blacksmiths. It has approximately 1,754 sq. ft. of accommodation and retains original features, including an inglenook open fireplace, exposed wooden floor boards, latch and brace doors, exposed stone and brick walls and exposed beams and timbers.
On the ground floor there are three separate reception room, some with wood burning stoves, a kitchen breakfast room, a utility room, and a cloakroom. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room, and there is a four piece family bathroom.
The rear garden has a gravel seating area, a pond with a fountain, and a lawn with raised beds and many established fruit trees, including fig, apple, plum, greengage, quince, cherry, and crab apple. There is English yew hedging and estate fencing around the front.